CPU Medics reserves the right to deny a claim for RMA under the following circumstances:
1. If we receive the part incomplete without all the original packing, documents and accessories.
2. If the part has been returned damaged (scratches, cracks, dents, over-clocked, etc).
3. If our security barcode has been tampered with.
4. If the part has been altered in any way from it's original state.
5. If the claim is being made passed the 30-Day Replacement / 14-Day Refund warranty.
6. If you are returning an order without an RMA number or an RMA approval.